Our people skills, character, energy and spirit enables Alkira to respond to the need of individuals with disabilities and medical disorders which impact on the physical, social and emotional well-being of the individual and the family as a whole.
Values / Mission
Alkira Care Services is guided by the 6 National Standards
for Disability Services and guidelines.
We Are Committed To:
- Providing quality Facility based and In support , interim accommodation , post-acute hospital care for clients with disabilities and medical disorders and Community access and inclusion Supports
- The development of the potential of each client with a disability, without discrimination, in an atmosphere of respect and dignity
- Enabling each Client accessing our service to take his/her place in society and in turn to contribute in a meaningful way
- Advocacy and the promotion of justice for clients with a disability
- Providing a Service that meets the changing needs of our clients and the community we service
1300 193 339
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
Closed on Public Holidays.
Unit 1/ 437 Yangebup road,
Cockburn Central 6164